GOLF PROJECTS (28)
- Araluen Country Club (WA)
- Bunbury Golf Club (WA)
- Burswood Park Resort (WA)
- Capricorn International Resort (QLD)
- Collie Golf Club (WA)
- Collier Park Golf Course (WA)
- Dunsborough Lakes Golf Course (WA)
- Harvey Golf Club (WA)
- Joondalup Golf Club (WA)
- Laguna Whitsunday Resort QLD)
- Lake Karrinyup Counry Club (WA)
- Marangaroo Golf Course (WA)
- Margaret River Golf Club (WA)
- Melville Glades Golf Course (WA)
- Mosman Park Golf Club (WA)
- Mount Lawley Golf Course (WA)
- Nedlands Golf Club (WA)
- Paradise Palms Golf Course (QLD)
- Pelican Point Golf Course (WA)
- Port Kennedy Golf Course (WA)
- Princess Highway Golf Course (WA)
- Ravenswood Sanctuary Golf Course (WA)
- Sanctuary At Pelican Point (WA)
- Sapphire Lake Country Club (QLD)
- Secret Harbour Golf Course (WA)
- Twin Creeks Golf Course (NSW)
- Vines Golf Resort (WA)
- W.A. Golf Club (WA)
LANDSCAPE / COMMERCIAL PROJECTS
Town of Cambridge
38 park designs for the Town of Cambridge as part of the implementation of a 5-year upgrade plan. These parks included sports fields, wooded public picnic areas, rose gardens, botanic gardens and grass parks.
Our involvement in this job was to take a totally non-operational irrigation system and make it work without the extensive parkland being closed. We designed and documented new pump stations, a control system, new power and communication cabling and new satellite power supplies. The sprinklers were also changed. The result is a reliable system covering approximately 100 Ha of landscaped area varying from open grass car parks, intensive annual beds, median strips of turf, annuals and natives and car park tree planting.
Northbridge Urban Renewal
This 4 year project enhanced the redeveloped areas of Northbridge after the effects of the Freeway Tunnel. This involved extensive streetscapes and public parks.
This is a complicated parkland and landscape set in the centre of the city surrounded by multi storey buildings in all sides. The project was on several levels and keeping water of glass windows was a priority.
Eastern Gateway - Burswood
This system was a multi-million dollar project to revitalise the eastern entrance to the City of Perth. It involved detailed and intricate watering of annuals, shrubs and turf in a complex landscape layout. The system is successfully operating. It extends from under the Railway bridge, over the Causeway and along Canning Highway's gardens and medians.
Ellenbrook Village - Swan
This irrigation design for the extensive landscaping of the Ellenbrook Village 3 real estate development included the Shire of Swan oval and surrounds. This involved high quality streetscapes with planting beds, turf and native plants plus impact parks and landscapes with sculpture and theme park areas.
Stage 1 involved irrigation of a 2 kilometre long fully landscaped entry drive, POSs and verge irrigation of a large residential development which will eventually integrate with a golf course (also designed by us).
City of Perth - Riverside Drive & Foreshore Upgrade
Stage 1 of these works to fully redeveloped the irrigation on Riverside Drive and foreshore area of the City of Perth. This involved open grass areas, median featuring annuals and native plants plus feature planting in foreshore grassed areas.